SHaRe Cardiomyopathy Registry Disclaimer
Read our full terms of service here.
- SHaRe and myokardia.com (our “Sites”), including the “Q & A” and other interactive portions of our site, are provided as a free public service for general information only, and should never be relied upon for specific medical advice.
- Any information published, accessed, or viewed at the Sites is intended for general educational purposes only and should never substitute for individualized professional advice from a physician or other health care provider, or as a recommendation for any particular treatment or plan.
- Nothing on our Sites constitutes the establishment of a physician-patient relationship between you and any doctor participating in our Sites, or between you and Brigham and Women’s Hospital, University of Michigan, Stanford University, University College, Boston Children’s Hospital, Florence Centre for Cardiomyopathies and Erasmus University Medical Center.
- No information provided by Our Sites is intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any patient, or to otherwise be used or considered as medical advice, a medical opinion, or the practice of medicine.
- Always consult your personal physician or other professional health care provider when seeking individualized treatment regarding your medical diagnosis or condition.
- Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you may have read on our Sites!
- Health information changes quickly. Therefore, it is always best to confirm information with your health care professional.